Stacey Eck is a physical therapist practicing in Two Rivers, WI. Stacey Eck specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stacey Eck can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stacey Eck will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Stacey Ann Eck PT, DPT's Practice location
Two Rivers, WI 54241Get Direction
MANIOWOC, WI 54220Get Direction
Mrs. Stacey Ann Eck PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Jill S. Keil MPT544 Fairway Dr Brillion WI 54110
- Ms. River Lyn Fetterer DPT960 S Rapids Rd Manitowoc WI 54220
- Mrs. Stephanie L Mccabe DPT501 N 10th St Manitowoc WI 54220
- Christine Margaret Whatley P.T.2300 Western Ave Manitowoc WI 54220
- Sandra Jean Baatz P.T.2300 Western Ave Manitowoc WI 54220
- Jessica L Chouinard PT2300 Western Ave Manitowoc WI 54220