Dr. Paul Wu is a physiatrist practicing in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Wu is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Wu focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Wu can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
- Duplication of primate and rodent B7-H3 immunoglobulin V- and C-like domains: divergent history of functional redundancy and exon loss.
- Conversion of CTLA-4 from inhibitor to activator of T cells with a bispecific tandem single-chain Fv ligand.
- Blockade of the interleukin-21/interleukin-21 receptor pathway ameliorates
- A FLIPR-based assay to assess potency and selectivity of inhibitors of the TEC
- IL-22R, IL-10R2, and IL-22BP binding sites are topologically juxtaposed on adjacent and overlapping surfaces of IL-22.
- Swift residue-screening identifies key N-glycosylated asparagines sufficient for surface expression of neuroglycoprotein Lingo-1.
- Initiation of translation at an upstream non-AUG codon accounting for N-terminally extended minor forms of recombinant proteins expressed in insect cells.
Dr. Paul W Wu M.D.'s Practice location
Winter Park, FL 32789Get Direction
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334Get Direction
Dr. Paul W Wu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Dr. Jamuna Sivakanthan M.D.1675 Riggins Road Tallahassee Florida 32308
- Dr. Matthew Raymond Willey M.D.766 North Sun Drive Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Michael Joseph Creamer DO100 West Gore Steet Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Ewa B Brandys MD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Nnamdi C. Nwaogwugwu M.D.882 S Kirkman Rd Orlando FL 32811
- Dr. Nicholas G. Bagnoli D.O.1220 Sligh Blvd Orlando FL 32806