Dr. Paul Wu is a physiatrist practicing in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Wu is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Wu focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Wu can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
- Duplication of primate and rodent B7-H3 immunoglobulin V- and C-like domains: divergent history of functional redundancy and exon loss.
- Conversion of CTLA-4 from inhibitor to activator of T cells with a bispecific tandem single-chain Fv ligand.
- Blockade of the interleukin-21/interleukin-21 receptor pathway ameliorates
- A FLIPR-based assay to assess potency and selectivity of inhibitors of the TEC
- IL-22R, IL-10R2, and IL-22BP binding sites are topologically juxtaposed on adjacent and overlapping surfaces of IL-22.
- Swift residue-screening identifies key N-glycosylated asparagines sufficient for surface expression of neuroglycoprotein Lingo-1.
- Initiation of translation at an upstream non-AUG codon accounting for N-terminally extended minor forms of recombinant proteins expressed in insect cells.
Dr. Paul W Wu M.D.'s Practice location
Winter Park, FL 32789Get Direction
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334Get Direction
Dr. Paul W Wu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Jamuna Sivakanthan M.D.5222 PIPER LANE SANFORD FL 32771
- Dr. Javier Placer M.D.1131 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Matthew Raymond Willey M.D.1000 West Broadway Street Oviedo FL 32765
- Dr. Michael Joseph Creamer DO100 West Gore Steet Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Ewa B Brandys MD13535 NEMOURS PKWY ORLANDO FL 32827
- Dr. Nnamdi C. Nwaogwugwu M.D.882 S Kirkman Rd Orlando FL 32811