Dr. Maxine Lee is an anesthesiologist practicing in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Lee ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lee also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1988
Harvard Medical School 1989
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Anesthesiology; Yale New Haven Chldn Ctr, General Surgery
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. Maxine M Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Roanoke, VA 24018Get Direction
Dr. Maxine M Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Explore the Different Types of Acne
WhiteheadsWhiteheads are small white-colored blemishes on the skin, which result when the hair follicles get clogged with sebum (natural oil secreted by the skin’s sebaceous glands) and dead skin cells. Your skin needs a certain amount of natural oil to lubricate and protect itself. However, when...
- What is Antiviral Medication?
Antiviral medication refers to drugs that are used for treatment of HIV. These drugs do not completely treat the infection but are used to suppress the development of the virus and stop it from becoming AIDS. Since HIV virus replicates itself once it gets into the bloodstream, the medication stops...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Daniel M Podeschi M. D.1900 Electric Rd Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Joe F Clark M.D.1900 Electric Rd Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Herbert C Berding MD1970 ROANOKE BLVD SALEM VA 24153
- Dr. Todd D Lasher M.D.3939 J St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Gennard T Lanzara M.D.1900 Electric Rd Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Ilona Edyta Parks D.O.6111 Mt. Chestunt Rd. Roanoke VA 24018