Dr. Floor Jenniskens Backes MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology320 W 10th Ave M210 Starling Loving Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Floor Backes is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Backes specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Backes can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Backes can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tbilisi National University 'Gaenati'
- Which factors predict bowel complications in patients with recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer being treated with bevacizumab?
- Addition of bevacizumab to weekly paclitaxel significantly improves progression-free survival in heavily pretreated recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Lynch syndrome.
- Endometrial cancer patients and compliance with genetic counseling: room for improvement.
- Salpingectomy, why not?
- Training the next generation of robotic surgeons using guided mentorship: a randomized controlled trial.
- Gynecologic Cancer Intergroup (GCIG) consensus review for ovarian germ cell tumors.
- Gynecologic Cancer InterGroup (GCIG) consensus review for uterine serous carcinoma.
- Intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT) for gynecologic malignancies.
- Setting the bar: compliance with ovarian cancer quality indicators at a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Survival outcomes of obese patients in type II endometrial cancer: Defining the prognostic impact of increasing BMI.
- Epigenetic silencing of MLH1 in endometrial cancers is associated with larger tumor volume, increased rate of lymph node positivity and reduced recurrence-free survival.
- Influence of tumor size on outcomes following pelvic exenteration.
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
Dr. Floor Jenniskens Backes MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Hilliard, OH 43026Get Direction
Dr. Floor Jenniskens Backes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Backes
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Dr. Anita P. Somani MD3600 Olentangy River Road Columbus Ohio 43214
- Dr. Dorrie A. Friday MD150 Taylor Station Road Columbus Ohio 43213
- Dr. Beth A. Boyles M.D.3525 Olentangy River Road Columbus Ohio 43214
- David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Brian Kelley MD921b Jasonway Ave Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Carol J Greco M.D.1315 W Lane Ave Columbus OH 43221