Dr. Justin Martin is an endodonist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Martin is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Justin D Martin's Practice location
Dr. Justin D Martin's reviewsWrite Review
What is pancytopenia?Pancytopenia is the medical term for reduced levels of all blood cells, which include erythrocytes or red blood cells (RBCs), leukocytes or white blood cells (WBCs), and thrombocytes or platelets.These blood cell types have different functions in the body. Red blood cells are...
- Did Muhammad Ali Develop Parkinson's Disease Before Retiring from Boxing?
Muhammad Ali, born Cassius Clay in Louisville, Kentucky, 1942, was a world-class boxer who dedicated most part of his adult life to refining his skills and excelling at the sport. Starting from the early age of 12, Ali entered the world of boxing after he had his bicycle stolen at the hands of a...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Dr. William Bussey D.D.S.477 Viking Dr Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Dr. Enrique Oltra esplugues D.D.S.14001 Charter Park Dr Midlothian VA 23114
- Dr. Kelly Leigh Bussey D.D.S.477 Viking Dr Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Dr. William Anthony Meares D.D.S., M.S.621 Lynnhaven Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Dr. Chester Vaughn Mayo D.M.D.477 Viking Dr Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Thomas N Hawkins DDS1647 Admiral Taussig Blvd Norfolk VA 23511