Dr. Qun Cindy Gao M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology41 Mall Rd Burlington MA, 01805
Dr. Qun Gao is a gastroenterologist practicing in Burlington, MA. Dr. Gao specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Gao performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Dr. Qun Cindy Gao M.D.'s Practice location
Burlington, MA 01805Get Direction
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Qun Cindy Gao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gao
- Non-Alcoholic Beer for People with Crohn’s Disease
When a person is diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, often the first thing that is prescribed is a change in diet.Any disease of the gastrointestinal tract affects a person’s ability to properly digest food, and Crohn’s disease especially can prevent a person from getting the necessary nutrients...
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- Experimental Drug May Ease Gluten-Triggered Reactions in Celiac Patients
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that is characterized by the body’s immune system attacking the digestive tract. In celiac disease, the immune system assaults and destroys the villi of the small intestine. When these villi are damaged, the intestines can no longer absorb nutrients...
- Actress Jennifer Esposito Shares her Celiac Disease Misdiagnosis
Jennifer Esposito, the star of films like Crash and popular television shows like Spin City and NCIS, has been suffering in silent frustration for almost 25 years…until she found out about celiac disease from a doctor who would truly listen—and pay heed to what she was going through.Esposito...
- Research Suggests Broccoli Could Benefit Crohn's Disease
There is a common myth that an individual’s diet can cause Crohn’s disease. This rumor is popular because on the surface it seems to make sense: Diet is often the culprit when it comes to stomach-related illness. However, medical research has proven that a person’s diet will not cause them to...
- Dr. Vijay Yajnik MD, PHD165 Cambridge Street Boston Massachusetts 02114
- Dr. Stella Y Chow M.D.One Essex Center Drive Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Brian G Turner M.D.55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Zalman Myron Falchuk MD110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Raja A Rehman M.D.Northeast Gastroenterology Assoc. , Pc Salem NH 03079
- Dr. Alexander Kopp M.D.2000 Washington St Newton Lower Falls MA 02462