Dr. Jennifer Gronholt is a psychologist practicing in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Gronholt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gronholt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gronholt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jennifer Gronholt PSY.D.'s Practice location
Bellingham, WA 98225Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Gronholt PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- Dr. John E. Neer PSYD1200 Harris Avenue Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Steve Call PH.D.1300 114th Ave Se Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Susan D. Kane-ronning PH.D.1117 Ellis St Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Evan Brick Freedman PH.D.1513 E St Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Joan Sherwood Kimball PH.D.1715 C St Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Jennifer Arm PHD119 N COMMERCIAL ST BELLINGHAM WA 98225