Steven Hunter is a physical therapist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Steven Hunter specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Steven Hunter can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Steven Hunter will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Steven Keith Hunter PT, DPT's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32256Get Direction
FORT STEWART, GA 31314Get Direction
Dr. Steven Keith Hunter PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Laura D Stinson P.T.4339 Roosevelt Blvd Jacksonville FL 32210
- Alison Chilton Alba DPT1321 W Broad St Quakertown PA 18951
- Mr. David Aaron Shelton PT720 Saint Johns Bluff Rd N Jacksonville FL 32225
- Miss Lisa Beth Leach DPT3901 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216
- Ms. Heather Roxann Johnson P.T.13810 Sutton Park Dr N Jacksonville FL 32224
- Gerrardus Petrus Molenaar PT800 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207