Dr. Richard Patrick is a Dentist practicing in Leawood, KS. Dr. Patrick specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Richard Edward Patrick D.D.S.'s Practice location
Leawood, KS 66211Get Direction
Dr. Richard Edward Patrick D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Bernard Gene Bruns DDS5501 Nw 62nd Ter Kansas City MO 64151
- Dr. Larry Pribyl D.D.S.4801 S. Cliff Ave. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Jeremy Lee Bowen D.D.S.19201 E Valley View Pkwy Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Kristen K. Schreiner D.D.S.701 Nw Commerce Dr Lees Summit MO 64086
- Dr. Jacob Winfield Meggison D.D.S.11551 Granada Ln Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. Trevor S Clemons DDS13051 S Us Highway 71 Grandview MO 64030