Dr. Jeffrey Burns is a Chiropractor practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Burns specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Burns seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeffrey Edwin Burns D.C.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70123Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Edwin Burns D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Debbi A Barrett-hannan DC101 Clearview Pkwy. Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Sarah Elspeth White D.C.101 Clearview Pkwy. Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Andrew William Abele D.C.3620 Metairie Heights Ave Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Ron Mosel DC1998 Barataria Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Benjamin James Mcneil DC3501 Severn Ave Metairie LA 70002