Dr. Amy Wolnerman is an optometrist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Wolnerman specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Wolnerman performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Amy Hollander Wolnerman O.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33431Get Direction
Dr. Amy Hollander Wolnerman O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Ivana V. Obradovic O.D.1378 Southeast 17th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33316
- Dr. Alan Martin Jones OD4851 West Hillsboro Blvd Pompano Beach FL 33073
- Dr. Steven Douglas Sheiner OD7035 Beracasa Way Boca Raton FL 33433
- Dr. Nicholas Rashid OD2583 E Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
- Dr. Gary D. Enker OD6201 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Britney Marie Caruso O.D.6000 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33431