Dr. Lynette Berven is a Chiropractor practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Berven specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Berven seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lynette Berven DC's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33614Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33625Get Direction
Dr. Lynette Berven DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC1059 Broadway Dunedin Florida 34698
- Chase Bollig1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Joseph Dhani3200 4TH ST N SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33704
- Dr. Jennifer Miranda5811 Memorial Hwy. Tampa FL 33615
- Dr. Michael John Risoldi D.C.3023 Eastland Blvd Clearwater FL 33761
- Dr. Tiffany Edwall D.C.4247 W Kennedy Blvd Tampa FL 33609