Dr. Miles Morgan is a family practitioner practicing in Prairie Du Sac, WI. Dr. Morgan specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Morgan possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1999
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anesthesiology
Dr. Miles T Morgan MD's Practice location
Prairie Du Sac, WI 53578Get Direction
Dr. Miles T Morgan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morgan
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Dr. Noelle K. Dowling MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Kay M Balink MD150 E Jefferson St Spring Green WI 53588
- Dr. Kathleen A Oriel MD3209 Dryden Drive Madison WI 53704
- Dr. Amy R Grelle MD2418 Brewery Rd Cross Plains WI 53528
- Dr. Michele Brogunier MD675 W Washington Ave Madison WI 53703
- Zachary J Thurman MD752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717