Dr. Lena Park is an optometrist practicing in North Aurora, IL. Dr. Park specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Park performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Lena G Park O.D.'s Practice location
North Aurora, IL 60542Get Direction
Dr. Lena G Park O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Vasana Lerdvoratavee O.D.1335 Douglas Rd Montgomery IL 60538
- Dr. Ann E Todd O.D.7200 Harrison Ave Rockford IL 61112
- Dr. Vanesa Cohen OPTOMETRIST115 Danada Sq E Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. Seher Shiekh O.D.1494 Merchant Drive, Algonquin, IL Algonquin IL 60102
- Dr. Ludwig Chad Kuhar O.D.932 Brook Forest Ave Joliet IL 60431
- Dr. James Michael Saul OD25 S Villa Ave Villa Park IL 60181