Dr. Nathan Zankman is a pediatrician practicing in Levittown, PA. Dr. Zankman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zankman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zankman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1961
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Lower Bucks Co Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Nathan Zankman M.D.'s Practice location
Levittown, PA 19056Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Zankman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zankman
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD475 Old Marlton Pike Marlton New Jersey 8053
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD1690 Big Oak Road Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Marius A. Wechsler MD693 Main St. Lumberton NJ 08048
- Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD504 White Horse Pike West Collingswood New Jersey 8107