Dr. Edward Weaver is an optometrist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Weaver specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Weaver performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Edward Weaver O.D.'s Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28403Get Direction
Dr. Edward Weaver O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Edward L. Paul, Jr.1613 Military Cutoff Road Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Bonnie W Fanelli OD3901 Oleander Dr Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Crystal Marlareia Brimer OD1001 Military cutoff rd Wilmington NC 28405
- Dr. Chris Rankin Glendenning O.D.201 Racine Dr Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Gilbert Sean Catino OD1994 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. James Louis Fanelli OPTOMETRIST5526b Carolina Beach Rd Wilmington NC 28412