Dr. Laureen Cullen is a naturopathic physician practicing in SEATTLE, WA. Dr. Cullen specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Cullen combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Laureen Kim Cullen ND's Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98103Get Direction
Dr. Laureen Kim Cullen ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Peppermint Oil for Spiders: Does It Work?
A natural pest control method is the safest and nontoxic way of keeping pests away. Some spiders such as the brown recluse or black widow are poisonous spiders. There are about 38,000 species of spiders and over. Spiders are mostly found in cracks, crevices, and indoor corners at home. It is...
- What Is Rhubarb? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Rhubarb
Rhubarb has a complex protein and nutrition profile and comes loaded with a wide range of health benefits. For this reason, rhubarb is used more often as a food medicine. It contains various minerals and contains essential amino acids as well. Overall, rhubarb is widely known for its medicinal...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- What Is Lycopene: Health Benefits, Source, and Precautions
What is lycopene?Lycopene is an antioxidant with a list of amazing health benefits. It is also regarded as a cancer-preventive phytonutrient. This antioxidant is abundant in tomatoes, but it is also found in other common fruits and vegetables.Beta-carotene and lycopene are not the same, but they...
- Health Benefits of Polyphenols
What are polyphenols? Polyphenols are naturally occurring chemical compounds that are beneficial to health. They contain antioxidant properties and are usually found in vegetables, fruits, legumes, cereals, chocolate, spices, and some beverages. The health effects of polyphenols also depend on...
- Boron's Amazing Health Benefits
Boron has a lot of health benefits. It is known to balance certain hormones such as estrogen and testosterone. Boron is also good for fertility and helps improve the functioning of the brain leading to the development of motor skills, better memory, and grasping power.Another health benefit from...
- Lisa Ballantyne ND, LMP205 BETHEL AVE PORT ORCHARD WA 98366
- Dr. Brenden Cochran N.D.16521 13TH AVE W STE 105 LYNNWOOD WA 98037
- Dr. Patrick Bufi N.D.6135 Seaview Avenue Northwest Seattle Washington 98107
- Dr. Michelle M. Turcotte2227 152nd Ave NE Redmond Washington (WA) 98052
- Dr. Annette Marie Sacksteder ND, EAMP1600 E Jefferson St Seattle WA 98122
- Sara Jo Stuver-Pacheco250 Market Street Suite 102 Kirkland WA 98033