Dr. Ani Hyslop is a pediatrician practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Hyslop is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hyslop diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hyslop can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Mn Med Sch 1993
University of Minnesota Medical School 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chldns Meml Mc
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Ani Hyslop M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21229Get Direction
Dr. Ani Hyslop M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.3510 Brenbrook Dr Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Barnett Mennen M.D.9396 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Marta Markman MD8109 Ritchie Highway Pasadena Maryland 21122