Dr. Deborah Hastings is a psychologist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Hastings specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hastings evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hastings because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Deborah Hastings MA LLP's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48708Get Direction
Deborah Hastings MA LLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Dr. Andrew Barrett Cassens PSY.D.4241 Barnard Rd Saginaw MI 48603
- Jocelyn A Markowicz PHD1500 Weiss St Saginaw MI 48602
- Mr. David Pickering M.S. LLP3707 Katalin Court Bay City MI 48706
- Mrs. Jeanine B Wells LLP, MSW4798 Wenmar Dr Saginaw MI 48604
- James Richard Bomersbach MA, TLLP2100 Hemmeter Rd Saginaw MI 48603
- Mrs. Nathalie P Menendes PSYD2100 Hemmeter Rd Saginaw MI 48603