Dr. Stephen Peake is a general practitioner practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Peake does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Peake provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1981
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Odd behaviour in the airport arrivals lounge--what is the diagnosis?
- Unilateral fixed dilated pupil after aortic valve replacement: an unusual combination of causes.
- Vulval Crohn's disease: a tertiary center experience of 23 patients.
- Patient preference in choosing biological therapy in Crohn's disease.
- Skin- and gut-homing molecules on human circulating γδ T cells and their dysregulation in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Commentary: Predicting response to ciclosporin in acute severe ulcerative colitis.
- Endoscopic mucosal ablation: a novel technique for a giant nonampullary duodenal adenoma.
- Lost therapeutic potential of monocyte-derived dendritic cells through lost tissue homing: stable restoration of gut specificity with retinoic acid.
- Does diverticular disease protect against sigmoid colon cancer?
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, General Surgery
Dr. Stephen Travis Peake M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37203Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37203Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Travis Peake M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gout Signs and Symptoms
Gout is a form of arthritis that affects the joints. It usually affects the small bones in the lower part of the body. Externally manifested by inflammation of the joint accompanied by severe pain, a gout attack may last for several days. After the preliminary attack, ninety percent of the people...
- Colchicine for Gout Treatment
Descriptions of gout have been found as far back as almost 5,000 years ago, dating back to ancient Egypt. Gout takes place when urate crystals accumulate within your joint. This accumulation results in the intense pain and joint inflammation of a gout attack. The crystals can form when you have...
- Natural Remedies for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are caused due to swollen veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. They can cause pain, severe itching and difficulty sitting. Symptoms of hemorrhoids include excessive itching, irritation and pain around the anus, painful bowel movements, incontinence, and...
- What Is Mycoplasma Pneumonia?
HistoryIn 1944, Mycoplasma pneumonia was discovered in one patient that had “atypical” pneumonia. At first it was thought to be a fungus or a virus hence the name Mycoplasma, a Greek word meaning fungus was named. Eventually, it was learnt that it was a bacterium that had a distinct...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Dr. Stephen L Hammerman MD601 South Main Street Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Dr. Bradley Keith Rudge M.D.9040 Carothers Pkwy Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Robert Lewis Cranfield M.D.1616 Gallatin Rd N Madison TN 37115
- Dr. Anthony Chuka Ekwo M.D., MPH725 Coy Smith Hwy Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Dr. Ernest Kaye Johnson M.D.1705 Windover Dr Nashville TN 37218
- Dr. Norman Heathersall Cordice DDS3803 Hydes Ferry Rd Nashville TN 37218