Dr. Jessica C Rockwell MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism175 Us Route One Scarborough ME, 04074
Dr. Jessica Rockwell practices Endocrinology in Scarborough, ME. Dr. Rockwell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Rockwell examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1982
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Thyroid Cancer
- Graves' Disease
- U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Family Medicine Program
Dr. Jessica C Rockwell MD's Practice location
Scarborough, ME 04074Get Direction
Dr. Jessica C Rockwell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rockwell
- Parenting with Diabetes
It is a puzzle to parent while having diabetes. Make no mistake about it. Managing diabetes is like a full-time job, just like motherhood. You have to adjust to changes, for instance, crying babies in the middle of the night. Furthermore, you learn to parent an infant, recover from delivery and...
- A Trulia Entrepreneur and His Solution to End Type 2 Diabetes
Sami Inkinen is a hugely successful entrepreneur who cooperated in the founding and development of Trulia, a real estate empire which was sold in 2014 to Zillow for the staggering amount of $3.5 billion. Using part of his fortune, Inkinen went on to build Virtra, a health care startup whose sole...
- Is Type 2 Diabetes Really Reversible?
Ever since it was discovered as a disease, diabetes has claimed the lives of many patients and complicated the ones of those who are still trying to coexist with the disease. Even those who actually go to great lengths to live with diabetes often have to make certain compromises in order to ensure...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Weight Loss Is Key To Reversing Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is characterized by the pancreas not making enough insulin to regulate blood sugar levels. Previously, the medical community and patients believed that a pancreas that did not work properly lasted for life, but this is not the case. New studies have found that weight loss can treat...
- Dr. Robert G Bing-you MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Rahfa K Zerikly MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Daniel I Spratt MD887 Congress St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Stephan P Babirak MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Christine Louise Twining MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Irwin G Brodsky MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074