Dr. Mark Darner is a Chiropractor practicing in Denton, TX. Dr. Darner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Darner seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark Allen Darner DC's Practice location
Denton, TX 76205Get Direction
Dr. Mark Allen Darner DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dennis P. James1135 Keller Parkway Keller Texas 76246
- Twila De Von Henderson508 South Elm Street Denton Texas 76201
- Dr. James N Kontaratos D.C.832 W Spring Creek Pkwy Plano TX 75023
- Dr. Alex Temple D.C.5805 Saintsbury Dr The Colony TX 75056
- Dr. Cathy Ruth Huffer DC617 Londonderry Lane Denton TX 76205
- Dr. Todd P Oczkowski D.C.2653 Sagebrush Dr Flower Mound TX 75028