Scott Dhupar is a physical therapist practicing in Greeley, CO. Scott Dhupar specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Scott Dhupar can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Scott Dhupar will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Boston Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Dr. Scott K Dhupar MD's Practice location
Dr. Scott K Dhupar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Mr. Ola A. Simonsson PT, OCS, MTC5881 W 16th St Greeley CO 80634
- Meggan B. Jorgensen7251 W 20th St # 100 Greeley CO 80634
- Sara R Tutt P.T.Colorado State University Fort Collins CO 80523
- Debra Hejde PT802 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Jeanne Rabe PT2780 28th Ave Greeley CO 80634
- Ms. Julie A Moritz MSPT4750 Pleasant Oak Dr Fort Collins CO 80525