Dr. Terry Horton is a family practitioner practicing in Vinita, OK. Dr. Horton specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Horton possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1986
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Sleep Apnea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Pinched Nerve
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Terry R Horton M.D.'s Practice location
Vinita, OK 74301Get Direction
Dr. Terry R Horton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horton
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Dr. Gail Lynn Offermann M.D.1310 S Main St Grove OK 74344
- Dr. Francis Rollin Bland M.D.36488 S. Hwy. 82 Vinita OK 74301
- Dr. Linda Kay Youngberg DO735 N FOREMAN ST VINITA OK 74301
- Dr. Larry H. Lane D.O.3oo1 W. Bluestarr Dr. Claremore OK 74018
- Dr. Robert Villareal M.D.715 N Foreman St Vinita OK 74301
- Dr. Martin T Cooper M.D.715 N Foreman St Vinita OK 74301