Joe N. Lacy, M.D., joined Radiology Associates of North Texas, in 2007. Dr. Lacy received his undergraduate degree in Biology at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, TX, in 1979. In 1986, ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Diagnostic Radiology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, General Surgery
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston - Orthopedic Surgery 19
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston - Surgical Infectious Disease Research 1987
Joe Neal Lacy MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Joe Neal Lacy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- William R. Hoot816 West Cannon Street Forth Worth Texas 76104
- Michael O'connor Harding D.O.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Cynthia S. Sherry M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. William C. Harvey815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- John K Campbell MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Scott Forest Woomer MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104