Dr. Troy Smith is a Chiropractor practicing in Arroyo Grande, CA. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Smith seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Troy Anthony Smith D.C.'s Practice location
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420Get Direction
Dr. Troy Anthony Smith D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. John Ruda D.C.130 S Halcyon Rd # B Arroyo Grande CA 93420
- Dr. Molly Anne Stevens DC1428 Phillips Ln San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Richard A Sikes D.C.301 S Miller St Santa Maria CA 93454
- Dr. Stephen Tullius DC192 N 11th St Grover Beach CA 93433
- Dr. Rex Allen Stevens DC1428 Phillips Ln San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. Thomas William Bartlett D.C.1300 E Cypress St Santa Maria CA 93454