Dr. David Laurence Greenspan MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)500 W Thomas Rd Suite 670 Phoenix AZ, 85013
Dr. David Greenspan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Greenspan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Greenspan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Greenspan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1989
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1990
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. David Laurence Greenspan MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. David Laurence Greenspan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenspan
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Why You Should Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercise is not only beneficial to pregnant women, but to the baby as well. It is better to talk with your OBGYN before starting an exercise program. There are a lot of exercises that are available and appropriate for each trimester. However, not all pregnant women are advised to exercise. Vigorous...
- Eugenia G. Politis 85032
- Gino Tutera5410 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Mandeep K. Kingra2545 West Frys Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Debra Wickman MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez M.D.1039 North Country Club Drive Mesa Arizona 85201
- Dr. Gregory J Marchand M.D.1492 S Mill Ave Tempe AZ 85281