Dr. Matthew Meyer is a Chiropractor practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Meyer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Meyer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Matthew Brent Meyer D.C.'s Practice location
Davenport, IA 52804Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Brent Meyer D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Willard M. Smith D.C.2512 18th Avenue Rock Island Illinois 61201
- Dr. Eduardo J. Marquez DC3430 Towne Pointe Drive Bettendorf Iowa 52722
- Dr. John Christopher Lemke D.C.813 1st Ave Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Robert Stephen Picchiotti DC1320 11th St. NW Clinton IA 52732
- Dr. Karla Kay Sandy-knight D.C.5123 Middle Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Mrs. Keeli Lynn Farley D.C.2435 KIMBERLY RD BETTENDORF IA 52722