Dr. Erika Malvey-dorn is a pediatrician practicing in Eden Prairie, MN. Dr. Malvey-dorn is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Malvey-dorn diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Malvey-dorn can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus 2000
University of Minnesota Medical School
- University of Minnesota Program
Dr. Erika Malvey-dorn M.D.,PH.D's Practice location
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Get Direction
ST LOUIS PARK, MN 55416Get Direction
Dr. Erika Malvey-dorn M.D.,PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Ernest Swihart15729 Woodgate Road South Minnetonka Minnesota 55345
- Dr. Vicki M. Oster MD18315 Cascade Drive Eden Prairie Minnesota 55347
- Dr. Jens Christian Morkeberg MD501 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Emillie Dedon Kirven M.D.4705 31st Ave S Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Sonja W Hinrichs MD3955 Parklawn Ave Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Megan R. Jennings M.D.2855 Campus Dr Minneapolis MN 55441