Dr. Apurva Rashmikant Dalal MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon7656 Poplar Pike Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Apurva Dalal is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Dalal specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Dalal tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Bombay/Grant Med Coll MD
Grant Government Medical College 1991
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Apurva Rashmikant Dalal MD's Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Apurva Rashmikant Dalal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dalal
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Dr. Thomas A. Russell D.D.S.1975 Nonconnah Boulevard Memphis Tennessee 38132
- Dr. Owen Britt Tabor M.D.1244 Primacy Pkwy Memphis Tennessee 38119
- Dr. Matthew Rudloff MD1211 Union Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38104
- Dr. Timothy Krahn M.D.6286 Briar Crest Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Mr. Timothy J Micek M.D.1458 W Poplar Ave Collierville TN 38017
- Dr. Benjamin Joplin Grear MD3900 Junius St Dallas TX 75246