Dr. Gerald Michael Radlauer M.D.
Internist18523 Corwin Rd Suite I Apple Valley CA, 92307
Gerald Radlauer, M.D. joined Choice Medical Group and Choice Physicians Network as an exclusive Primary Care Physician for High Desert residents. Dr. Radlauers specialty is Internal ...
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Skin Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Vascular Disease
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Brooklyn
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Gerald Michael Radlauer M.D.'s Practice location
Apple Valley, CA 92307Get Direction
Dr. Gerald Michael Radlauer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Radlauer
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Dr. Sunil H. Patel M.D.18145 U.S. Highway 18 Apple Valley California 92307
- Mr. Mohinder Paul Singh Ahluwalia MD15982 Quantico Road Apple Valley California 92307
- Dr. Alden I Jallorina M.D.16167 Siskiyou Rd Apple Valley CA 92307
- Dr. Dawit Mamo M.D.16070 Tuscola Rd Apple Valley CA 92307
- Dr. Vivek S Gill MD9723 Sierra Vista Rd Phelan CA 92371
- Dr. Samuel Antonio Bolivar MD555 N D St San Bernardino CA 92401