Dr. Gerald Michael Radlauer M.D.
Internist18523 Corwin Rd Suite I Apple Valley CA, 92307
Gerald Radlauer, M.D. joined Choice Medical Group and Choice Physicians Network as an exclusive Primary Care Physician for High Desert residents. Dr. Radlauers specialty is Internal ...
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Skin Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Vascular Disease
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Brooklyn
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Gerald Michael Radlauer M.D.'s Practice location
Apple Valley, CA 92307Get Direction
Dr. Gerald Michael Radlauer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Radlauer
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Dr. Sunil H. Patel M.D.18145 U.S. Highway 18 Apple Valley California 92307
- Mr. Mohinder Paul Singh Ahluwalia MD16143 KOKANEE RD APPLE VALLEY CA 92307
- Dr. Alden I Jallorina M.D.16125 KAMANA RD APPLE VALLEY CA 92307
- Dr. Dawit Mamo M.D.16070 Tuscola Rd Apple Valley CA 92307
- Dr. Vivek S Gill MD9723 Sierra Vista Rd Phelan CA 92371
- Dr. Gurpal S Phaguda MD15462 Main St Hesperia CA 92345