Dr. Michael Frederick Busch M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA, 18017
Dr. Michael Busch is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Busch specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Busch tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Temple University School of Medicine 1976
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, Orthopedic Surgery; Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- New York University School of Medicine/Hospital for Joint Diseases Program
Dr. Michael Frederick Busch M.D.'s Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18017Get Direction
Dr. Michael Frederick Busch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Busch
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Julia R. Pring MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Barry I Berger MD1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Randy Jaeger M.D.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. James Kirk Hoffman M.D.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Brett William Gibson MD1534 Park Ave Quakertown PA 18951
- Dr. Steven Edward Casey MD711 Lawn Ave Sellersville PA 18960