Dr. Nicole Leigh Fetter MD
Orthopaedic SurgeonDuke University Medical Ctr Box 2923 Durham NC, 27710
Dr. Nicole Fetter is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Fetter specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Fetter tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Nicole Leigh Fetter MD's Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Leigh Fetter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fetter
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Dr. William P. Silver M.D.8300 Health Park Drive Raleigh North Carolina 27615
- Dr. Selene G. Parekh MD3609 SW Durham Road Durham North Carolina 27707
- Dr. Kevin J Logel MD3001 Edwards Mill Rd Raleigh NC 27612
- Dr. Louis C Almekinders MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Rhett Kendall Hallows M.D.1000 Trent Dr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Daniel J Albright MD3515 Glenwood Ave Raleigh NC 27612