Dr. Josephine H Haduong M.D.
Hospitalist4650 W Sunset Blvd Chiefs Resident Offi Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Josephine Haduong is a hospitalist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Haduong specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Haduong manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Haduong works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 2005
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Brain Tumor
- Bone Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Member American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Member American Society of Hematology
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles - Hematology/Oncology
Dr. Josephine H Haduong M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Josephine H Haduong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haduong
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- Becoming an Advocate for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was founded in 1955 by a group of concerned parents who were determined to save their children’s lives. At the time, very little was known about cystic fibrosis and children with the disease were not expected to live past their elementary school years.However, thanks...
- What Should I Drink When Dehydrated?
When you lose more fluids than you consume, your body becomes dehydrated. The reduction of the ordinary fluid level in the body causes an upset in the body's mineral balance as well. Problems with body salts and sugars can in turn affect vital functions.Two-thirds of a healthy human body is composed...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Wesley Liwei Miao M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Valente Cortez Ramos M.D.3621 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Lynwood CA 90262
- Dr. Sean S. Chung M.D.3300 Lomita Blvd. Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Michael Toiserkani M.D.2121 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Nathan R Cox M.D.423 E 23rd St New York NY 10010
- Dr. Lusine Simonyants M.D.1511 W Glenoaks Blvd Glendale CA 91201