Ausra Januseviciute is an acupuncturist practicing in Palos Hills, IL. Dr. Januseviciute evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Januseviciute treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ausra Januseviciute L.AC.'s Practice location
Palos Hills, IL 60465Get Direction
Ausra Januseviciute L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Phranque Wright4007 N Broadway Chicago IL 60613
- Ronica Eve Perez L.AC8925 FAIRFIELD LN TINLEY PARK IL 60487
- Yosef Charles Pollack L.AC.1102 CHICAGO AVE OAK PARK IL 60302
- Ania Grimone L.AC680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Sheila Michelle Wicks BSC MS MB,MBA,LAC356 W Superior St Chicago IL 60610
- Christie Hwang Jordan L.AC., DIPL.AC.,MSOM650 N Dearborn St Chicago IL 60610