Dr. Anna leah Ramsey is a pediatrician practicing in THORNTON, CO. Dr. Ramsey is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ramsey diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ramsey can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Anna leah Ramsey M.D.'s Practice location
THORNTON, CO 80229Get Direction
Dr. Anna leah Ramsey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spoerke MD9141 Grant Street Thornton Colorado 80229
- Dr. Ovidio B. Bermudez MD7351 East Lowry Blvd. Denver Colorado 80230
- Dr. Margarita Guarin M.D.4545 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- Dr. Darren S Zimbelman MD8383 W Alameda Ave Denver CO 80226
- Dr. Stefan T Mokrohisky MD10350 E Dakota Ave Denver CO 80247
- Dr. Michelle Kuntz Stanford MD15464 E Orchard Rd Aurora CO 80016