Dr. Stephanie Stoll is a psychologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Stoll specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stoll evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stoll because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Stephanie Bethke Stoll PH.D., BCBA-D's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35242Get Direction
MOUNTAIN BRK, AL 35223Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Bethke Stoll PH.D., BCBA-D's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Laura L. English3104 Blue Lake Drive Vestavia Hills Alabama 35243
- Dr. David E Myers PH.D.1330 21st Way S Birmingham AL 35205
- Kristen L Triebel619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Kimberly Elizabeth Walsh LCSW2868 Acton Road Birmingham AL 35243
- Dr. Samuel Augustus Saxon PHD100 Century Park South Birmingham AL 35226
- Dr. Catherine Clayton Prince PH.D.1200 Corporate Dr Birmingham AL 35242