Dr. Craig Dale Hughes M.D.
Family Practitioner1160 E 3900 S Suite #1000 Salt Lake City UT, 84124
Dr. Craig Hughes is a family practitioner practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Hughes specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hughes possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Military static line parachute injuries in an Australian commando battalion.
- Life-threatening pelvic osteomyelitis: pelvic destruction in an 8-year-old boy.
- Real-time single-molecule imaging reveals a direct interaction between UvrC and UvrB on DNA tightropes.
- Single molecule techniques in DNA repair: a primer.
- Directly interrogating single quantum dot labelled UvrA2 molecules on DNA tightropes using an optically trapped nanoprobe.
- Arachidonic acid mediates the formation of abundant alpha-helical multimers of alpha-synuclein.
- Nanobodies raised against monomeric ɑ-synuclein inhibit fibril formation and destabilize toxic oligomeric species.
- St Mark's Family Med Utah 2003
Dr. Craig Dale Hughes M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84124Get Direction
GRAND JUNCTION, CO 81501Get Direction
Dr. Craig Dale Hughes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hughes
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- Dr. Max Gorishek Morgan MD230 N Hospital Dr Price UT 84501
- Dr. Douglas Spence Kasteler MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Paula L Haberman MD5872 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Jason Robert Vanshaar M.D.1320 Wonder World Dr San Marcos TX 78666
- Dr. Sharon A. Strong MD2295 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City UT 84109
- Dr. Ross A. Brunetti M.D.2295 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City UT 84109