Dr. Craig Dale Hughes M.D.
Family Practitioner1160 E 3900 S Suite #1000 Salt Lake City UT, 84124
Dr. Craig Hughes is a family practitioner practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Hughes specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hughes possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Military static line parachute injuries in an Australian commando battalion.
- Life-threatening pelvic osteomyelitis: pelvic destruction in an 8-year-old boy.
- Real-time single-molecule imaging reveals a direct interaction between UvrC and UvrB on DNA tightropes.
- Single molecule techniques in DNA repair: a primer.
- Directly interrogating single quantum dot labelled UvrA2 molecules on DNA tightropes using an optically trapped nanoprobe.
- Arachidonic acid mediates the formation of abundant alpha-helical multimers of alpha-synuclein.
- Nanobodies raised against monomeric ɑ-synuclein inhibit fibril formation and destabilize toxic oligomeric species.
- St Mark's Family Med Utah 2003
Dr. Craig Dale Hughes M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84124Get Direction
GRAND JUNCTION, CO 81501Get Direction
Dr. Craig Dale Hughes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hughes
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Dr. Max Gorishek Morgan MD2450 EXEC PKWY LEHI UT 84043
- Dr. Douglas Spence Kasteler MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Paula L Haberman MD5872 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Jason Robert Vanshaar M.D.385 W 9000 S SANDY UT 84070
- Dr. Ross A. Brunetti M.D.2295 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City UT 84109
- Dr. Wilhelm T Lehmann MD650 Komas Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108