Bruce L Fisher MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease100 Mallard Creek Rd Suite 390 Louisville KY, 40207
Dr. Bruce Fisher is a cardiologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Fisher specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Fisher also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1978
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Emory Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Grady Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine Program
Bruce L Fisher MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40207Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40207Get Direction
Bruce L Fisher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fisher
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- Chris Anggelis MD201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Christopher Gregory Henes MD6420 Dutchmans Pkwy Louisville KY 40205
- Michael Patrick Flaherty M.D., M.S.401 E Chestnut St Unit 310 Louisville KY 40202
- Satya V. Garimella M.D.815 E Parrish Ave Owensboro KY 42303
- Anis Georges Chalhoub M.D.100 Mallard Creek Rd Louisville KY 40207
- Steven D Filardo M.D.1919 State St New Albany IN 47150