Dr. Jennifer Bremer practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Chicago, IL. Dr. Bremer evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Bremer seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 1993
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1998
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Jennifer Bremer M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Bremer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Wajid Khan127 Arthur Avenue Clarendon Hills Illinois 60514
- Geraldine S Fox Other912 S Wood St Chicago IL 60612
- Sucheta Connolly Other1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Kathleen M. Kelley M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Agnes Katherine Costello M.D.2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Nagamani Pavuluri MD1747 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608