Dr. Damon Thomas is a family practitioner practicing in Crane, MO. Dr. Thomas specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Thomas possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1997
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 1997
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Superficial parotidectomy for rhytidectomy contour refinement.
- The Manta Ray flap: a technique for first web space release.
- Sutured attachment of the implantable Doppler probe cuff for large or complex pedicles in free tissue transfer.
- Free distal volar forearm perforator flap: clinical application in digital reconstruction.
- Use of flexor carpi radialis turnover in fasciotomy defects.
- Osteochondral graft for unicondylar resurfacing of finger interphalangeal joints.
- The use of vascularised bone capping to prevent and treat amputation stump spiking in the paediatric population.
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Family Medicine
- University of Missouri-Columbia Program
Dr. Damon J Thomas M.D.'s Practice location
Crane, MO 65633Get Direction
Dr. Damon J Thomas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Dr. Rachelene Middleton MD940 W Mount Vernon St Nixa MO 65714
- Dr. Scott R. Moose MD940 W Mount Vernon St Nixa MO 65714
- Dr. Christie J. Hurt DO550 S Hudson Ave Aurora MO 65605
- Dr. Lisa Denise Roark MD106 Commerce Drive Aurora MO 65605
- Dr. Elizabeth Elaine stover Lucore DO1423 N Jefferson Ave Springfield MO 65802
- Dr. Ryan E Mcdowell M.D.1423 N Jefferson Ave Springfield MO 65802