Dr. Richard Murray is an ophthalmologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Murray specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Murray can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Murray can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1961
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Ucla Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard Allison Murray MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Carmichael, CA 95608Get Direction
Dr. Richard Allison Murray MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Dr. Richard Arnold Jones MD4925 J Street Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Denise Satterfield M.D.83 Scripps Drive Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Christian L. Serdahl M.D.4925 J St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Joseph R Martel MD11216 Trinity River Dr Rancho Cordova CA 95670
- Dr. Michael Chin-wah Fang-yen M.D.6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Richard Fentzke MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661