Dr. Debra Moreland is a pediatrician practicing in Fishers, IN. Dr. Moreland is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Moreland diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Moreland can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- In University School Of Med
Dr. Debra L Moreland's Practice location
Fishers, IN 46037Get Direction
FISHERS, IN 46037Get Direction
Dr. Debra L Moreland's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moreland
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Dr. Derryl Joseph Miller M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr. Indianapolis Indiana 46202
- Dr. Gabriel Joseph Rosenberg M.D.867 W Carmel Dr Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Tracey Wilkinson MD850 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Aaron Gunnar Shoemaker MD409 E Greenville Ave Winchester IN 47394
- Dr. Theresa M p Mason M.D.865 Westfield Rd Noblesville IN 46062
- Dr. Shanna O. Bowman M.D.8325 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237