Mr. Kenneth Clyde Fischer MD
Neurologist | Neurology1190 Nw 95th St Suite 402 Miami FL, 33150
Dr. Kenneth Fischer practices Neuropathology in Miami, FL. Dr. Fischer studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1971
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Neurology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Mr. Kenneth Clyde Fischer MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33150Get Direction
Mr. Kenneth Clyde Fischer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fischer
- Can MS be Inherited?
If you have MS, then you understand what it is like living with an unpredictable condition. Managing MS can challenging enough individually, let alone having to worry if your child will get MS. This is understandable as it is only natural to want the best for your child. If you plan on having...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- What Is Lumosity?
Introduction Lumosity is basically an online brain-training program, which consists of games to help in the improvement of flexibility, memory, attention span, the speed of processing information, quick problem-solving, and decision-making techniques. Lumos Labs was founded in the year 2005 by David...
- Signs and Symptoms of Epilepsy
What is Epilepsy?Epilepsy is a brain disorder in which a person experiences recurring seizures.In a normal brain, the nerve cells transmit chemical and electrical signals to other nerve cells, glands, and muscles. In the case of patients with epilepsy, the nerve cells (also known as neurons) fire...
- Inspiring Man with Becker Muscular Dystrophy Hikes 500-Mile Spanish Trail
This man hiked 500 miles this summer, and he also has Becker muscular dystrophy.This is the inspiring story of Bryan Steward. He is a 24-year-old man who was diagnosed with Becker muscular dystrophy at a very young age (when he was only 8 years old). However, he has never stopped hiking. Since he...
- Dr. David Andrew Racher MD8940 North Kendall Drive Miami FL 33176
- Joseph Arsene Durozel12001 Southwest 128 Court Miami Florida 33186
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.9999 NE 2nd Avenue Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- James Gorelick351 Northwest 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33126
- Raghav Govindarajan2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard Weston Florida 33331