Dr. Eugene Fine practices Nuclear Medicine in Bronx, NY. Dr. Fine uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- Interventions in renal scintirenography.
- Consensus report on quality control of quantitative measurements of renal function obtained from the renogram: International Consensus Committee from the Scientific Committee of Radionuclides in Nephrourology.
- Neurology was there: 1945.
- Orbital involvement as the initial manifestation of sarcoidosis: magnetic resonance imaging findings.
- Neurognostics: question 9: An American pathologist, physiologist, neurologist and poet.
- Diuretic renography and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor renography.
- Early studies on the biological effects of high-intensity magnetic fields.
- On Dalton's cat: the history of the cervical sympathetic syndrome.
- Nuclear medicine evaluation of hypertension.
- "A calorie is a calorie" violates the second law of thermodynamics.
- Somatosensory evoked potentials in the neurological sequelae of treated vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Whatever happened to the second law of thermodynamics?
- Thermodynamics of weight loss diets.
- Sweet clarity: less invasive measures of hepatic glucose metabolism.
- The history of the blink reflex.
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Nuclear Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-Brooklyn, Nuclear Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eugene J Fine M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10461Get Direction
Dr. Eugene J Fine M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Stimulants Good for My Child?
Most parents whose children suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) reject the consumption of caffeinated drinks. They often think that such drinks could worsen their children’s symptoms. So why do medical doctors prescribe sedatives to kids experiencing severe ADHD...
- Five Tips for Living with Jaundice
Jaundice is a condition that causes the yellowing of human skin as well as the whites of the eyes. Its main cause is the build-up of bilirubin, which is a key component of the human blood and tissues. Since this is a medical condition, understanding the signs, symptoms, and the type of jaundice is...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- 5 Tips For Living With Pneumonia
Pneumonia is an acute infection that affects the lungs. People of all ages can get infected by pneumonia, but certain groups, like the elderly and children, are at a higher risk of contracting it. Statistics by the WHO (World Health Organization) suggest that more than 160 million children develop...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Arun J. Palkhiwala MD42-07 30th Avenue Astoria New York 11103
- Nicholas V Papapietro M.D.851 Manhattan Ave Brooklyn NY 11222
- Dr. Neeta Pandit-taskar MD1275 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Heiko Schoder MD1275 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Steven M Larson MD1275 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Franklin Wong MD520 E 70th St New York NY 10021