Dr. Joseph Logan is an internist practicing in Greenwood, SC. Dr. Logan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Logan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1972
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Back Pain
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
- Carolinas Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Carolinas Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Carolinas Medical Center Program
Dr. Joseph Willis Logan MD's Practice location
Greenwood, SC 29646Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Willis Logan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Carlos M Manalich M.D.115 Overland Dr Greenwood SC 29646
- Dr. Thomas Manon Philip M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. David M Robirds M.D.115 Overland Dr Greenwood SC 29646
- Dr. Sundeep Kumar Dabra M.D.1801 Sunset Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Lincoln M Mcginnis MD101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Russell D Hall M.D.104 Liner Dr Greenwood SC 29646