Manesh Illimoottil is a physical therapist practicing in Glenview, IL. Manesh Illimoottil specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Manesh Illimoottil can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Manesh Illimoottil will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Manesh Mathew Illimoottil PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Glenview, IL 60026Get Direction
Mr. Manesh Mathew Illimoottil PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Justin M Lantz PT, DPT1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657