Dr. Peter S Marcus MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)550 University Blvd Uh 2440 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Peter Marcus is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Marcus specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Marcus can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Marcus can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1992
Yale School of Medicine 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. Peter S Marcus MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46260Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Peter S Marcus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marcus
- Braxton-Hicks vs. Real Contractions
Braxton-Hicks contractionsBraxton-Hicks contractions are contractions in the uterus that can occur before real contractions, usually in the third trimester but can begin in the second trimester, too. They are named after John Braxton Hicks, an English physician who described these contractions in...
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Dr. Hilary Gaudreau MD6866 West Stonegate Drive Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Jeanette E. Mcdonald M.D.1703 West Stones Crossing Greenwood IN 46143
- Dr. Lori L. Davidson M.D.107 North State Road 135 Greenwood Indiana 46142
- Amy Hayes Other8040 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Sameena J. Rao M.D.12188a N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Jeffrey C. Pauloski M.D.9240 North Meridian Street Indianapolis IN 46260