Dr. Hector Nieves is a pediatrician practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Nieves is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Nieves diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Nieves can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Hector D. Nieves M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00912Get Direction
DEBARY, FL 32713Get Direction
Dr. Hector D. Nieves M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nieves
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Margarita M. Martinez-Cruzado576 Calle Teniente Cesar Gonzalez San Juan Puerto Rico 00918
- Dr. Mary Mckay M.D.Gobernador Piñero San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Jurila Hoxha M.D.URB. EL CONVENTO B37 SAN GERMAN PR 00683
- Dr. Juan G. Arroyo rosas M.D.253 Calle San Jorge San Juan PR 00912
- Annette Santiago OtherI13 Calle Rio Bauta Bayamon PR 00961
- Ms. Sheila Yvette Ramos M.D.Ave. Americo Miranda San Juan PR 00936