Dr. Eric Feliberti is a general surgeon practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Feliberti specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Feliberti provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 1999
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2005
- Abdominal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- U Tx Med Brnch/John Sealy Hosp 2000
- General Surgery, Medical School, Galveston, TX USA 2004
- Children's National Medical Center Program
- Surgical Oncology, Medical School, Duarte, CA USA 2006
Dr. Eric C. Feliberti MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
Dr. Eric C. Feliberti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feliberti
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Dr. Ernest F. Zichal D.O.500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd. Newport News Virginia 23601
- Eric Brian Michel110 East Severn Road Norfolk Virginia 23505
- Dr. Elizabeth Oneil M.D.860 Omni Blvd Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Richard Leroy Schroff M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Rachel A Burke M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Kevan Ellary Mann MD620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708